Companion Care Services Available and Affordable
Companion Care is featured as part of all of the services and solutions we offer at Family Matters In-Home Care. This is the perfect solution for seniors and others in need who aren’t ready to leave their home for an institutional setting, but need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home. Our personalized and affordable services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
Family Matters In-Home Care provides service in private homes, assisted living communities, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and rehabilitation centers. Our highly-qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities, such as:
- Light Personal Care which includes monitoring of bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication reminders.
- Daily Errands & Transportation to appointments, church and social activities as well as community events
- “Life’s Stories” is a project that we work on with the Senior to document Major Life Accomplishments and Events in a book form, one chapter at a time. A cherished book to be kept for forever.
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation, Shopping and Gardening done with or without the Senior
- Companionship and conversation including reading together, Bible readings, games and puzzles, cooking together and watching TV.
- Pet Care
- Safety and Fall Prevention assessments
- Education in Scam monitoring, Insurance and Legal matters
- Respite care for the Family care-givers
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s care
- Care for 4 to 24 hour per day or Live-in